Yesterday morning, Dan and I went down to Alta View Hospital to have my 20 week ultrasound and found out that we are having another BOY!! My doctor tried to find out a few weeks ago for us but Little Brother wouldn't cooperate and we had to wait. The tech said that he's measuring a week behind in growth but I'm not really concerned since 3 weeks ago my doc said he was right on track and Ethan was always a little small too.
So Little Brother is a healthy little guy and growing like a weed. He flails his little arms all the time now and I've been feeling him get stronger in the last couple of weeks. Dan even felt him moving around and using mommy like a punching bag. I feel like I'm starting to "pop" and now actually look like I'm pregnant. I still get a few comments of, "Oh! You're pregnant?" so maybe it's all in my head but I think I'm starting to show and I've definitely made the switch to the comfy maternity pants with the stretchy waistband.
Big thanks goes to my sister Lisa who is letting me use all her maternity clothes!
So Ethan is getting a little brother to play with, I get to have a new little handsome man to dress up, and Dan is absolutely thrilled to that the Pelfrey Soccer/Football/T-Ball team is gaining another member! Everybody's happy!!
So Little Brother is a healthy little guy and growing like a weed. He flails his little arms all the time now and I've been feeling him get stronger in the last couple of weeks. Dan even felt him moving around and using mommy like a punching bag. I feel like I'm starting to "pop" and now actually look like I'm pregnant. I still get a few comments of, "Oh! You're pregnant?" so maybe it's all in my head but I think I'm starting to show and I've definitely made the switch to the comfy maternity pants with the stretchy waistband.
Big thanks goes to my sister Lisa who is letting me use all her maternity clothes!
So Ethan is getting a little brother to play with, I get to have a new little handsome man to dress up, and Dan is absolutely thrilled to that the Pelfrey Soccer/Football/T-Ball team is gaining another member! Everybody's happy!!
2 comments:
Congratulations!
Wahoo!! Congratulations! Another boy will be so fun! I bet you look super cute prego too :)
Post a Comment