Christmas morning was really fun at our house. Although, I think more excited then the kids. Ethan doesn't completely understand about Santa yet but he was pretty excited about how the Werther's Originals that we left out for Santa were gone and the wrappers were left. I was so excited to see them open all their presents. I'll be the first to admit that I went overboard on presents. I can't help it! Luckily, they are small and easily satisfied so their presents didn't cost too much a piece.
 |
| They were so happy to see all the presents under the tree. Ethan kept asking where they came from since we didn't put any out before Christmas morning. |

 |
| Ethan was so excited about the presents in his Winnie the Pooh stocking. He couldn't stop smiling and saying "Wow! Momma look! Wow!" |
 |
| I love his face in this picture. He looks like he can't decide between being excited and surprised. |
 |
| We just let Ethan go to town on his presents in his stocking. He'd exclaim "Wow!" over everything! Austin didn't quite get it but after Daddy helped him open some presents he was pretty happy. |
  |
Ethan got a car playmat and new cars as his big Santa gift this year. He LOVED it! He even stopped opening presents just so he could play with his new cars and drive around the racetrack.

 |
 |
| Austin switched between trying to eat his new finger puppets, plates, books, and bead maze. He sat there spinning the beads on his new toy for quite a while. |
 |
| Ethan got several new puzzles and was so excited that Buzz Lightyear and Woody were on his puzzles. |
 |
| Dan got me with this Ninja blender I've been wanting forever! I was so surprised! This thing can do everything but the cooking! It's a blender, smoothie maker, food processor, and mixer all in one. It has all sorts of attachments and it has already been getting a lot of use! |
 |
| Dan got the 2012 NASCAR game for the Xbox (probably his favorite present), movies, and clothes. He was pretty excited to play NASCAR and while I made us a big pancake breakfast, he enjoyed his new gift. |
We went over to Great-Grandpa Foster's for a Christmas brunch with my extended family and played several trading games. The boys got cute snow hats from my Grandpa.
 |
| Ethan wanted to help Great-Grandpa Foster open his presents! |
After that we went over to my parents house to exchange gifts with my siblings and talk to my brother on his mission.
 |
| My Mom made Ethan and all his cousins new pjs. He lost interest opening presents after he opened a new toy. so I had to help him out. |
My Dad set up the Skype to go through their big screen TV and we all sat on the couch and got to talk to Spencer for several hours. It was so fun! We're so proud of him. He's doing great out in California and is loving his mission.
It was such a wonderful day and we were grateful to be able to spend it with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment