Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Ethan turned 3 years old on Tuesday.  I can't believe my little baby boy is already 3! I feel like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and I would spend hours holding him while he slept just so I could look at him! Love this boy!
Grandpa and Grandma Pelfrey are in town visiting and got to celebrate his birthday with us. Ethan's been on a "Superman" kick lately so we made him a Super-Ethan cake, which he loved and dug in with gusto. 

We did Skype with my parents so they could watch him open presents too.  He had so much fun ripping the paper off his presents and trying on his super new gifts.
And the grand finale...
 He's wanted a tricycle ever since he first rode his cousin Blake's last year but we decided to wait until we were out of an apartment. He spent 2 hours driving around in circles in our kitchen that night and many, many more the next day! He proudly carries around all his toys and always wants to put on his "space helmet". Once the weather clears up, we'll let him take it outside. 

What a happy birthday boy!

No comments: