Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's A....

The boys came to my ultrasound appointment on November 11th when we found out that we're having.....

A GIRL!
She didn't want to move her hands away from her face in my ultrasound but we still got a look at her cute profile. 
 Needless to say, the boys are very, very happy! Ethan's wanted a sister since the beginning, Austin just wanted a baby (or a puppy) and Dan and I were a little surprised. We honestly thought it was going to be another boy since this pregnancy has gone much like Austin's pregnancy. Then again, I had two completely different experiences for Ethan and Austin's pregnancies so I guess I'm following the same unpredictability trend!

It took a second to sink in but we are ecstatic about having a girl! 
Bring on the dresses, leggings, hairbows, and handbands!
 Baby Girl is healthy and developing normally and still on track for an April 1st birthday! 





No comments: