Dan found some very attractive onesy 70's snowmobiling suits that the two of us decided to model. We are sooo good looking!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Grant Family Cabin Party
Dan and I spent last weekend up at the cabin with all my cousins, aunts, and uncles. It was our annual Grant Family Cabin Party. Dan and I went up on Friday morning and the rest of the family trickled in Friday night or Saturday morning for two days of snowmobiling, tubing, sledding, and snow! We had a blast! We played games, warmed up by the fire, and went on snowmobile rides and tubing excursions with the nieces and nephews.
Dan found some very attractive onesy 70's snowmobiling suits that the two of us decided to model. We are sooo good looking!
Who wouldn't want this? Of course, Dan decided to stay in his suit while I changed back into my normal winter apparel and promptly tore the seat of his pants when getting on a snowmobile. He spent the rest of the day in a blue onesy that didn't really fit but was always noticeable anywhere he went.
Overall, it was great weekend of holding new babies, playing Ticket to Ride with the cousins, and whitewashing Spencer in the snow!
Dan found some very attractive onesy 70's snowmobiling suits that the two of us decided to model. We are sooo good looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looking good Dan!
Man... he is just so good lookin in that jump suit! You're so LUCKY Heather to have him! bahaha
Nice onesie Daniel:)
I miss those cabin days by the fire lol I am glad you guys had fun! It was good seeing you at the temple!
Post a Comment