Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Draper Temple Dedication

Dan and I went to the Draper temple dedication with my parents a few weeks back and it was absolutely amazing! The temple was beautiful inside and out. Dan and I used to drive up to the temple while we were engaged to see how much had been done on it. We would have liked to get married there but they were behind schedule so we chose the Bountiful Temple instead.

The Bountiful Temple was the only other temple dedication I had ever been to and so we chose to get married there since I had been through it before during its open house. It was really an awesome experience to be able to sit inside the temple while the prophet dedicated it.

We had gone through the open house and been able to see all the beautiful rooms with the amazing murals on the walls. Dan especially liked those and tried to persuade me to let him paint murals on the walls of our new house...

Despite the frigid temperatures and incredible wind at the time, we were very glad my family was able to get tickets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, why no suit coat?