Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snowmobiling Cabin Party!

Dan and I had another weekend of fun up at my family's cabin above Park City. We got to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday hanging out with my extended family and enjoying the snow. On Saturday, we stayed inside and played games with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. I think the finally count was 47 people that came up to enjoy the snowmobiles! It was fun to get to see all my cousins. I only get the chance to see them once or twice a year. We caught up with family and celebrated my nephew, Cole, and my cousin's, Jared, birthdays.

Here's Dan hanging out with two of our nephews-Parker and Tucker.

We don't get the opportunity to go snowmobiling at the cabin very often since we haven't been able to take much time off work until now. So it was a very relaxing trip in the snow before we head to Miami, FL for the Superbowl.

Dan and I spent some time out by ourselves and I got some fun shots of Dan playing around. We had fun racing across the field and tearing through all the powder. Sunday was even better since it snowed and there was no other snowmobiles up there so the two of us had fun making new trails.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys! We wish we could see you more often. We are so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl.