Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weekend in Hollywood!!!

Well, Dan did it again! He won another vacation from work! This time it is a 4-day 3-night trip to Hollywood, CA. All expenses paid, swanky hotel, dinners provided at LA hot spots, VIP tour of Universal Studios and the taping of Jimmy Kimmel!

I can't believe it! And the best part--it's the weekend after the SuperBowl! So we leave for Miami, FL on Feb 4-Feb 8 and leave for Hollywood on Feb 10! Crazy! I have one lucky duck of a husband!

It's a pretty nice vacation that DTV is throwing together for the weekend and we'll get to meet and hang out with the executives in Florida and then again a week later in California. Pretty sweet set up!

The 2 best things about these trips is that 1) they are free and we don't have to pay for anything and 2) we thought we already had our big vacation planned for March.


In March, we are headed down to sunny Cancun, Mexico for a week of fun in the sun with my sister, Lisa, and her husband. It was going to be our Babymoon (as she so aptly put it--since she's pregnant too). That's the one I'm looking forward to the most because I've never been to Cancun before and neither has Dan. Cody and Lisa have helped us find some sweet hotels to stay in and we've found some great discounts on activities to do while we're there! The awesome factor is....Lisa and I can still snorkel even though we'll both be either 5 or 6 months pregnant!

I guess we'll be able to get the travel bug out of our systems with these trips so that when the baby comes we'll be ready to settle down in one place for awhile!

3 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

i am saying this in the kindest way possible:

you suck! :)

Have TONS of fun! i am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I hate you Dan. You have a wet willy come your way.

Trevor and Afton said...

Seriously Heather, you guys are the luckiest people I have ever met! That baby must be good luck, I am going to come rub your belly everyday at work so I will sell more and win trips too...ok maybe not rub your belly, that is a little weird, I admit :) But seriously...wow. I hope you guys have tons of fun