Last weekend, Dan and I went down to Midway and spent Friday and Saturday with my sister and her husband. My sister's neighbor was having a yard sale and Lisa found an awesome deal on a playmat for Ethan. I've been wanting to get Ethan a playmat since he doesn't really like his swing and prefers to lay on his back watching lights above him. Lisa got to the yard sale early and got this Baby Einsteins playmat for $2! I love yard sales! Thanks to Lisa for snagging it for me! We took it home and Ethan got to try it out for the first time yesterday and he loved it!
He was making all sorts of cute sounds but when I tried to record him, he stopped cooing and gurgling and reverted back to his other happy sounds. Haha oh well! I guess his noises and smiles will have to wait for another post!
PS I'm not sure why the video quality didn't turn out...so sorry its a little blurry!
1 comment:
love the video! bex had that same mat and I recognized the music:) what a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment