Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Update

Wow, I haven't updated our blog in quite a while. I usually try to update it at least once a week but as it happens, life got in the way.

My sister and her family came up to visit us a few weeks ago and I got some cute pictures of our boys playing/wrestling together.



About 2 weeks ago Dan started to feel sick. Now it's pretty unusual for Dan to get sick (dang awesome immune system... I'm jealous). Usually it's me and my weak immune system that breaks down first so when Dan started feeling crappy, I knew our whole family was in for it. Ethan came down with it next with a bad cough and an extremely runny nose--no fever though. Poor little guy has been so stuffed up he couldn't breath well or eat so we took him to the doctor (he's 18lbs 2oz, for those that wanted to know) and got him on some Amoxicillin, which is awesome. And it's the yummy pink stuff. I get all nostalgic just smelling it. I'm pretty sure I drank gallons of that stuff growing up. Luckily, regardless of how he's feeling Ethan is as happy as always and loves playing Peek-a-boo by himself.



Anywho, Dan got over it in about 2 seconds, Ethan is on the mend, and me...well, now I'm coming down with whatever the heck has been floating around our house. I'm pretty sure I've 409-ed about every surface in my house at least 6 times now but I still woke up with a throat that felt like it was on fire and my voice is about 2 octaves lower. Guess I'll be making a trip to the doctor soon.

So while spring sickness runs rampant through our household, I'm at least getting my Spring Cleaning done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon!