Monday, March 14, 2011

Hide & Seek

Hide and Seek is Ethan's new favorite game. This is how it works...I put him on the ground in the living room by his toys, then go to grab something from the kitchen, and within 2 seconds--POOF! He's gone. Nothin' but carpet.

My first reaction--Panic.

He can't crawl. He definitely can't walk or run. Heck, he doesn't even sit up by himself for longer than 10 seconds. So where did he go?
  Then I see little hands...Ohhh, apparently we're playing Hide & Seek. 

Soooo where's Ethan?
Hiding under the coffee table.

How did he get there? Rolling. This kid is a rollie-pollie moving machine! If he wants to go somewhere, he'll get there. Just not by conventional means. But rolling is just as good as anything to get from Point A to Point B, right? I guess when you're 9 months old, it's probably one of the best ways.

Next time, just tell Momma you want to play Hide & Seek...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

what a silly guy! he i so stinkin funny!

Katie Johnson said...

Ha! That's so cute! He's growing up so fast!