Another week has gone by and still no Little Brother! As of this Thursday, I officially have 1 week to go until my inducement date. Ethan and I have been doing a lot of resting, very minimal nesting and hanging out all this past week. Since I'm not supposed to be doing anything strenuous, the most I've done is lift Ethan in and out of his crib, high chair, and carseat. He's been a good sport about it all and quickly figured out that if he wants to sit anywhere he has to use his chair to climb there.
Dan thinks I look twice as pregnant as I did in my last pictures...I definitely feel that way! I'll post a picture after my appointment on Wednesday. I'm still having a lot of contractions, at least 4-5 an hour. Sometimes they hurt, but most of the time they are just uncomfortable. I guess we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. My parents and sister got home from their Mexican vacation last Saturday so if Little Brother wants to come anytime now I'm completely fine with that!
Update on my sister:
Lisa found out on Monday that her tumor was given a grade 3. Tumors grade on a 1-4 scale so it's worse then we were expecting since preliminary reports thought it was a 1 maybe a 2. Since it's graded so high, she'll have to undergo chemo and radiation. She is going to the doctor on Wednesday to find out more about the therapy and when she'll be starting. We'll keep everyone updated on her progress.
2 comments:
Ethan looks adorable in that picture. We cant wait to meet our new nephew. I hope he comes soon for your sake. We have been thinking about you a lot lately. I will get those baby clothes together for you. It will make me happy knowing they will get some use.
I can totally see you in his face. What a cute boy! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment