Thursday, December 20, 2012

Out of Space

Apparently I've hit my limit of pictures on my blog. I guess after 4 years and a gazillion pictures of my kids, it was bound to happen. So until I make books out my blog or start a new blog, the blog will be on a temporary hold!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Mine said that last year & I have two blogs using up pictures. If you re-size your pictures to 800x600 or 600x800 you can add as many pictures as you like. You don't have to go back & change old ones, it should work from now on. That is what I did. It's pretty ridiculous b/c it said I reached my limit, but when I looked at my storage I didn't even use 1/4 of the amount you are allotted, but I read that re-sizing won't use space, so I did that & haven't had a problem since.

kaylene said...

Mine said that a few weeks ago then it just went away and I've been able to post ever since

kaylene said...

Mine said that a few weeks ago then it just went away and I've been able to post ever since