And then Dan found this...
Look familiar? To those of you who have known us for awhile, it will.
This is the truck we sold 3 years ago. It couldn't fit a carseat in the backseat so we sold it right before Ethan was born. Dan has missed his truck. Our new one is the same make, same model, 4 years newer and has 4 doors. It fits TWO carseats easily and has room for another. And, as fate would have it, it's same color.
I admit I love it, love driving it, love turning on the DVD player for the kids when I run errands, love opening all the windows (and sunroof) and watching Austin laugh and smile when the wind blows in his face, love having heated seats, LOVE having leather seats that are easy to wipe clean of juice, milk, snot, candy, and whatever else the kids have managed to get their hands on.
I also love having the Elantra home all day. It makes running errands, grocery shopping, playdates, and to-and-from preschool so much easier. So Dan's happy, I'm happy, and as long as the DVD player is on and the windows are open, Ethan and Austin are happy.
Happy, happy, happy!
Happy, happy, happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment