Look what I've been up to...
Easy peasy grapevine wreath, some silk flower, and a hot glue gun made a cute new springtime wreath.
A couple of friends and I whipped these together last Saturday after looking at some pictures on Pinterest.
The best part of the St. Patrick's Day projects is they were free! We made them entirely out of scraps and materials we already had.
So I save money, spend time with friends, and get cute, and new things to decorate my house, what more could you need?
Next project:
Decide on a color for the front room!
2 comments:
Cute projects! We are going to be painting at our house too. We are going to paint the girls red room a light green.
Looks like you have been busy! I'm glad you have some friends to do things like that. I can't wait to visit you in a couple months!
Post a Comment