Yesterday my sister, Lisa, and her family came to visit us in Logan. It's always fun having them come up. Dan finally gets someone who wants to watch sports with him and I get a shopping buddy. So after they arrived, the kids played with their new bikes on the driveway and sidewalks around our house. My nephew, Tucker, just recently learned how to ride his bike without training wheels and my niece, Aubrey, got her own new bike with training wheels. It was a hoot watching them take corners too fast and end up in the grass.
After lunch, the kids wanted to color so Lisa and I left them with Dan and Cody and went to Old Navy. We shopped for some maternity clothes for me, but sadly, the Logan Old Navy has a pitifully small selection, but I did manage to find a couple of things. My most exciting purchases were the baby boy clothes that were on clearance! So I got our baby two, long-sleeve shirts and a jacket for next fall. I figure I'd better start stocking up on 6-12 months clothes now.
After our shopping trip, we drove up to Idaho to go to a place known as the Treehouse. Dan and Cody braved some of the rickety trails that go through the tops of the trees but nobody else did. Those trails didn't look too stable!


The property had a little stream running through it and one section had a rope swing that we all tried out.


It was a fun place to roam around in and the kids had a blast dropping sticks into the stream.


After we came home, we ate dinner and set the kids up watching Ice Age while we played games and watched the BYU vs Kansas St. basketball game. It was really fun hanging out with their family.
3 comments:
I love the picture of Tucker and Aubrey laying down on the bridge while playing in that stream.
Looks fun! We watched the BYU game too was hoping they could pull out a win...since kansas beat out UNT right before:(
So how about the name Jimmer? ha! so kidding!:)
i found your blog! yay! i love it, that treehouse looks so fun! what a great time, you look great, do you seriously only have 8 weeks and 5 days left?! wow! totally jealous, i feel like i'll never have this baby.
Post a Comment