Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stats and stuff...

Did you know that you can check the stats for your blog? I didn't. Until today that is. I'm currently curled up on my bed, perusing the world wide web, and blog-stalking all my friends while my baby sleeps off his morning crankiness (Nope, never mind, just heard him talking to himself in his room). And if I could give you people a hug, I would!

It's rare that people leave comments on a blog and I sometimes feel like no one reads it (please don't feel pressured to comment-I know I do the same thing). But today, I discovered the wonderful tab that allows me to see that people do read my blog and see what my family is up to. It's reassuring. The lovely "Stats" tab even lets you see what areas in the world people that read your blog are from. It makes my heart happy to see the U.S. of A, Alaska, and a couple of random European countries that think kindly enough of us to check in and see how we are doing. So to all of you reading this out in the blog world--Thank you.

Now I better go get my baby before he ends up sckooched (probably not a word, but I'm going for it) against the slats of his crib again with his wet, slobbery socks in his mouth rather then on his feet. Who am I kidding? That happens everyday. Ah, the joys of being a mother!

Ta-ta for now.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Haha, yes. People don't always comment, but they do read! Did you get our Christmas card? Did you like the old pictures? Great memories!

Angie McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie McKenna said...

Just wanted to let you know that I blog stalk you and that I think your little boy is incredibly adorable!

Alyssa and Eddy said...

The random European countries might have some attribute to me since I read your blog and I am in Germany right now.

Kevin said...

People read your blog.... huh... who knew! Love your Brother.