Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2 Months Old

My sweet little Austin is two months old!! 
  9lbs 1oz
22 inches

He's such a sweet baby! He's starting to fill out and fit more of his little outfits, which I love! He's starting to get more and more vocal about things. If he's hungry, wet, or sleepy he definitely lets me know, but he settles down afterwards and just stares at you with those big blue eyes. Austin now has a much better sleep schedule at night. I'm usually only up with him twice at night now and he sleeps 4-6 hours in between bottles. Our daytime schedule of naps is still a little rocky but over all he's improving. I've even been able to get several smiles out of him when I get him from his naps. He smiles at my voice and waves his little hands, which makes me melt into a big pile of mush! I just love him!

Ethan just loves to sit next to him and hold his hands or press his head to Austin's and say "Broda" which just melts my heart. He also checks up on him when he gets up from his afternoon nap. He'll run over to the crib and peek over the edge to make sure little brother is okay. Such a good big brother!
Austin's smiling at Ethan in this picture!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe he's already two months old! You have such a cute family!!!

Alyssa Harper said...

Adorable!! I can't believe it's been two months already. I swear you just barely brought him home! But then again, my baby's turning one in a few weeks. Where does the time go!? Love seeing your cute pictures. :)