Whenever the boys and I are at the playground or going for a walk, Ethan will point out the Columbia River Temple, which is just down the street from our apartment. He tells me he can see Angel "Mo-ni" (Moroni) and hear his horn beeping. This is usually followed by "Beep! Beep" to make sure I know what a horn sounds like.
So last Wednesday, Dan and I took the boys down to the temple grounds to walk around. The flowers were beautiful and I love how green Washington is already.
We stopped to look at the water fall.
My handsome Pelfrey boys!
I learned that this temple was built with granite from the same quarries that the SLC temple granite came from. Very beautiful!
After we walked around the grounds, we played in the park next to the church building, which shares a parking lot with the temple.
Austin wrestled with Daddy.
Ethan and I rolled down the hill together.
Ethan tried to roll down on his own but couldn't quite make it.
So Dan came and helped.
Austin thought this was so funny and sat in the grass laughing the whole time.
It made for a fun family activity and the boys loved it.
2 comments:
I am glad you are enjoying Washington. We miss your cute family!
Heather, your boys are getting so big! Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment