Ethan loved following his older cousins around and playing with all the Christmas toys.
There wasn't a lot of snow this year but the kids drove around on the Gator. I didn't end up going out, but Ethan went out with Grandpa.
| Ethan spent some quality time with Uncle Spencer. |
The cabin gets kind of loud with so many cousins around so Ethan didn't get a nap and didn't sleep well the night before so at Sunday dinner, Ethan fell asleep while he was eating. It was pretty funny since he was still trying to put food in his mouth when his eyes were closed.
Until he finally just zonked out over his tray.
So cute!
It was a great way to spend New Year's. We have had so many things to be grateful in 2011 and 2012 is going to be even better.
We wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
I didn't know that Ethan fell asleep eating his dinner. How funny! It was fun hanging out with you guys. I just did my post about the cabin.
Post a Comment