Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Texan Christmas: Part 3

We celebrated Christmas on Thursday instead of Saturday since Dan and I had to leave on Saturday to drive back to UT. So we had an excellent Christmas dinner and afterwards opened presents. Ethan was being such a good baby (as always!) so he got to stay up late with us and watch everyone open their gifts.
Bex and Josh watching Michael and Tara unwrap a gift.
Ethan was so happy sitting with Michael and Tara.

 We also took family pictures of everyone and then the grandparents and the grandkids. The grandkid picture was the best. All the parents were standing behind the cameras trying to get all the little kids to look and smile at the same time. It was loud and I'm not sure if we ever managed it. This is the best picture that I got. Almost everyone was looking and smiling in the right direction....

No comments: