Thursday, December 2, 2010

What do a Rubber Duck, an Alligator, and Ethan have in common?

BATHTIME!!

Ethan LOVES bathtime! He loves to splash in his tub, eat his rubber ducky, and try to grab the spray from the sink faucet. He doesn't even mind when I rinse his hair--as long as he can hold the rubber duck. My sister Lisa made me an alligator hooded towel for a baby shower gift and Ethan is finally big enough to really use it.  I have a smaller Gator baby towel that I use to dry him off before he gets wrapped up in his big Gator towel.
 What a cute, clean baby!
 
He loves to play hide and seek in it!
Where's the Ethan-Gator?!
There he is!

Before I got him dressed again, he immediately stuck his foot in his mouth and started sucking away! It's a pretty common occurrence that his socks (or toes, if he's pulled off his socks) and PJ feet are soaking wet when he gets up from naps.
 
Caught ya!

1 comment:

BOSCO BINGO said...

Ethan is getting so big! cant wait to meet him in person! we can show him some real gators in orange, tx :) he he! I am sure Dan would love to wrestle one:)