I didn't realize how much they look alike until you put the pictures side by side like that. My guess is 1-Ethan 2-Austin 3-Austin 4-Ethan.
Ethan, Austin, Austin, Ethan. :) They do look really alike!
i think the last one is ethan
Ethan, Austin, Austin, Ethan. I remember the birth mark. ; ) Looks like I'm not the only one that can tell the difference. They do look alike though.
Good job everyone! Ethan's got that birthmark in the middle of his forehead and Austin's got the perpetually rosy cheeks. I love how alike their expressions are! What cuties!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didn't realize how much they look alike until you put the pictures side by side like that. My guess is 1-Ethan 2-Austin 3-Austin 4-Ethan.
Ethan, Austin, Austin, Ethan. :) They do look really alike!
i think the last one is ethan
Ethan, Austin, Austin, Ethan. I remember the birth mark. ; ) Looks like I'm not the only one that can tell the difference. They do look alike though.
Good job everyone! Ethan's got that birthmark in the middle of his forehead and Austin's got the perpetually rosy cheeks. I love how alike their expressions are! What cuties!
Post a Comment